Main Responsibilities of a Banquet Bartender Includes the Following:
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organizing the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- Limiting customer problems by restricting alcohol intake and attempting to curtail inappropriate behavior.
L&M International Inc. based in Baltimore, has served the Maryland, Virginia and DC areas since 2001. L&M provides hundreds of staff members for the day to day operation of Hotels, Restaurants, Country Clubs, Catering Companies and Private Affairs. All staff members are carefully screened, selected, trained and uniformed.
Role: HIRING NOW "Banquet Bartender"
Apply for this job now.