Company: FOUR FINANCIAL RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a well-established yet rapidly growing company based in the city centre of Manchester. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller with 3 direct reports across multiple sites.
Due to recent growth within the last 12 months, the company have tripled in turnover, increasing headcount and opportunity to progress, making this a brilliant time to join!
You will take a high degree of responsibility for the accounting function and therefore enjoy a well-rounded role that will give you a high degree of practical exposure.
- Working with the sales managers & service co-ordinators, to ensure the processes allow for efficient financial reporting.
- Prepare financial statements for internal use
- Produce the monthly management account packs with analysis and commentary.
- Record financial transactions for the company.
- Monthly reporting to Group consolidation system
- Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing
- Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term
- Recommend methods and strategies for ensuring best value for money, related to all aspects of cost in the business.
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
- Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials
This is a superb role for a career-minded candidate seeking an innovative and forward thinking business that can provide them support to reach full qualification and push them to the next step of their career.
This role will ideally suit a candidate who is AAT qualified/Degree level Qualified and studying their CIMA/ACCA with a view to completion in the next 6-12 months.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have all the relevant skills then please email your CV for immediate consideration.