We are looking for a Maintenance Technician for our Indianapolis Indiana production facility.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing “hands on” maintenance and troubleshooting throughout the facility and grounds.
This position includes but is not limited to the following key responsibilities:
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on production machinery
- Trouble shooting & problem solving
- Working with electrical systems, motor controls, plumbing, pneumatic, conveyors, and hydraulics
- Carpentry work as necessary
- Maintain records for parts and repairs
- General maintenance and repair of facilities, grounds and equipment
- On call as necessary
- High School diploma or GED
- One (1) year related experience
- Working knowledge of electrical systems, motor controls, plumbing, pneumatic, conveyors, and hydraulics
- Current and valid auto insurance and State driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of our organization
- Understands the importance of preventive maintenance on all systems
Role: Industrial Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.