Social Workers - Adults Continuing Health Care - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
We require an Adults Social Worker to join a Adults Continuing Healthcare role in Worcestershire. Successful candidates will be required to cover Continuing Healthcare (CHC) assessments and to undertake some specific work around Continuing Health Care (CHC). Benefits as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Experience required as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential.
- They will need to have sound Knowledge of both the Care Act 2014 and the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare 2012.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Social Workers - Adults Continuing Health Care
Job Type: Permanent
Location: worcestershire, england, england
Apply for this job now.