Creative Classroom Assistants in the North of Manchester - We need you!
Milk Education is looking for individuals who are trained in Drama, Art and Music to inspire children and to develop their skills and interests in a safe and caring School environment in the North of the City Centre. (Collyhurst, Cheetham Hill, Newton Heath, Harpurhey)
You will be working in a mainstream Primary School with a high-quality team, dedicated to creative, social and physical development for their pupils as well as academic process. You will be able to use your creative approach applied to different students to help bring out their unique skills and personalities.
What you need to apply:
- Experience working with children or vulnerable adults within the past 2 years (Voluntary welcome)
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to complete this)
- Enthusiastic attitude towards inspiring children
We are looking for Classroom Assistants who are:
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Able to contribute to, and work as, part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across Greater Manchester and the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Stephanie on #removed# at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.