Event Sales and Promotions Assistant - Miami Based office - 33132
** FT / PT and Roles available **
International applicants available if in the Miami area!
Calling all backpackers, travel addicts, adventure seekers, and others with wanderlust...
Busy Event Sales company in Miami seeks people with an outgoing personality and a desire to succeed in a team environment.
Are you looking for a fun job/career where no two days are the same?
Do you see every situation as a chance to learn, grow and shape your future?
Are you passionate about adventuring and meeting new people?
Have you ever wanted to journey both nationally and internationally?
Do you want to visit other cities and countries?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
This Event Sales and Promotions Assistant Role Involves:
- Working in a Team, Producing Individual Results
- Promoting Client's Products and Services to the Public
- Enthusiastically Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering Interested Customers
- Creating Positive Brand Awareness for Our Clients
- Travelling to places both in the U.S. and abroad
Some of The Included Benefits Are:
- A Supportive Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities to places like New York and Canada
- Public Recognition, Awards, and Additional Incentives
Our Events Team is growing and we can offer an immediate start with training, so no sales experience is needed! We offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more. At Ninjja Global, individual success leads to team success, so it's in our best interest to help you succeed!
We are also looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that people with experience journeying throughout the U.S. and abroad make excellent sales assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
The Requirements/Recommendations Are:
- Travel, leisure, customer service or related experience
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success
- A proven commitment (education, sport, club, etc.)
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude towards sales
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the USA
- Must be willing to commute to Miami (off West Flagler Street) daily
- Willingness to take trips to places like New York, Canada, and U.K.
Please click the "Apply" button to send your resume or LinkedIn profile to our HR Team today. Selected applicants will be contacted right away, so please check that you're providing the correct contact details and that you review your missed calls, voice mail messages, email messages and spam/junk folder. We're holding interviews on a first-come, first served basis and might not have time to meet with everyone that applies.
Apply today and you could be meeting us tomorrow!
~ You must already be authorized to work in the USA to be considered for these roles. We will select local applicants over those looking to relocate if the number of applications we receive from people living in Miami available to start right away is sufficient. ~
Established in 2016, Ninjja Global, Inc. is a marketing and fundraising firm that provides essential resources for fortune 100 and 500 companies. Ninjja Global works with the most respected companies and non-profits.
Ninjja Global's philosophy of 100% internal, organic growth guarantees team members will be trained from the entry-level up, providing them an opportunity for rapid advancement within the company.
To meet the current demands of its clients, Ninjja Global is looking to expand into 7 NEW markets within the US and move towards international expansion in the next 14 months.
We have become the leading choice for clients wanting to gain an edge over their competitors. The more personal and direct approach accomplishes what traditional form of sales and marketing such as telemarketing, e-mails, direct mail, commercials, and billboards cannot: lasting customer relationships.
Role: Event Sales and Promotions Assistant
Apply for this job now.