We are seeking a Nurse/MA to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records by obtaining vitals, taking a good history (reason for visit, past medical, family & social history), processing medication requests, reviewing labs, triageing patients, taking ekg's,/icg's, assisting in stress tests, responding to patient requests via the telephone, prepping patient charts for office visits, among other things.
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and able to multi-task
- Weekly travel to satellite clinics.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
At our clinic our focus is on providing the most progressive cutting-edge cardiovascular medical and wellness services in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
Our clinic has been serving the North Texas community since 1978.
“Providing Quality Care. Building Personal Relationships. Improving Quality of Life”. These three statements form the backbone that our practice is built upon. We understand that choosing a physician who provides the quality care you expect and deserve is difficult. The entire Heart Center of North Texas staff is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease by providing the best possible comprehensive care for our patients in a caring and compassionate manner”.
Apply for this job now.