Company: L&R DISTRIBUTORS
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
L&R is the largest distributor and the 6th largest purchaser of cosmetics in the United States. We now distribute over 40,000 items (cosmetics, toys, school supplies, hosiery, hair accessories, OTC, HBA and more) through 3 regional warehouse locations in Arkansas, New Jersey, and California.
Field Merchandiser (Sales)
National wholesale merchandise Distribution Company searching for part-time representative to service our stores in various locations within Phoenix, AZ area.
Essential Job Functions
- Service store route according to the assigned call frequencies, working closely with the L&R District Manager.
- Place orders for needed inventory, according to store ordering guidelines, using a cipher hand held unit.
- Stock shelves with delivered products. Work back stock if required.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, promotions, and policies regarding invoicing, exchanges, and returns.
Other Tasks and Responsibilities
- Communication with store management upon each visit
- Clean and organize display cases and shelves.
- Take photographs of displays a requested
- Provide consistent Professional communication and relationship with store managers and associates.
- Ability to conduct physical work, frequently lift 15lbs to 40lbs
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Your own personal vehicle since you'll be driving to and from stores
- Proof of Car Insurance
- Computer or smartphone with internet connection
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Customer Service and verbal communication skills
- Motor vehicle history with 3 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
At L&R Distributors, we do not seek salary history information from applicants
Powered by JazzHR