Teacher - Primary School
An OFSTED rated 'Good' school is currently looking for an NQT to teach a Year 2 class or a class in KS2 after the October half term, 2020. The school is based in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
A small, one form Catholic Primary School (with an on-site Pre-School) that works closely with their parish; the establishment boasts strong links between school and church, which contributes to a strong sense of community. The school is also a member of a Partnership - a dedicated collaboration of Catholic schools who aim to teach in line with their faith values.
What we are looking for:
- An outstanding practitioner who loves teaching and inspiring students
- A teacher who comprehends that each student has different strengths and needs and so, is willing to alter lesson plans to ensure all students are able to reach their personal potential
- A teacher who is engaging and seeks to make lessons fun and interactive
- A teacher committed to raising standard in all curriculum areas
What we can offer:
- A small Catholic school with an inclusive ethos, rooted in Gospel values
- Guidance and support from a strong leadership team
- Outstanding teacher development and support through high quality CPD
- Contribution towards relocation costs for appointed candidate