Head Chef, Albert's Schloss, Birmingham [NEW OPENING NOV 2021]
We are looking for a passionate Head Chef to help us open our new venue in the heart of Birmingham City Centre. By passionate we mean - food keeps you up at night, your attention to detail is second to none and you are relentless when it comes to creating outstanding food. You will be a food fanatic - mad about baking, basting, roasting, marinating, preserving and pickling!
Albert's Schloss Birmingham will open in November 2021. We will look to bring our managers on and submerse them into a fun, exciting and thorough training programme before launching our new venue
Who we are...
Albert's Schloss is a Bavarian palace inspired by bohemian spirit, built as a retreat for indulgence and pleasure. We pride ourselves on rustic and simple Bavarian inspired dishes, fresh from the Cook Haus. Inspired by our trips to Alpine Germany, Italy, Austria, France & Switzerland, we wanted to bring the spirit of indulgence back to Manchester. Our venues include Albert's Schloss, Albert Hall, Zumhof Biergarten and Rudy's Neapolitan Pizzeria.
Who we need...
In our business Head Chefs are responsible for all people related KPI's - from picking winners, delivering comprehensive training, engaging team meetings and events, outstanding 121's - it's down to you! In this 'new norm', we require our Head Chefs to be flexible, change with the times whilst being innovative and of course, lead the team by superb example.
- Someone who has a genuine love for great ingredients and true commitment to quality
- A serious operator - able to deliver big volume with care and precision.
- Enjoys excelling at KPI's and thrives at being at the top
- Experienced at all aspects of people management - recruitment, training, managing the best so well they want to stay
- Experienced at all aspects of financial control - forecasting, business planning, margin control and budgeting
- A genuine leader who inspires and excites their team
Rewards for your hard work...
- Bonus - earn up to 30% of annual salary per year
- Comprehensive training and development programme with plenty of courses for various roles and levels
- Food innovation workshops and annual conferences to exciting locations
- Excellent opportunities for development and growth
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- Discount on food, drink and gigs at all Mission Mars venues
- Invites to great parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, Summer BBQ and our annual 'Dreams Dinner'
Our recruitment for all roles will take place over the next couple of months. Should you be successful, you will be contacted regarding the next steps. Good luck!