Now is the time to be an integral part of a global company that is positioned for growth. Let your enhanced marketing skills strengthen and support our team.
Spirax Sarco is the world's leading provider of steam system solutions. In the USA, we are part of a 105-year old international company with more than 5,000 employees in 44 countries. Spirax Sarco is the leader in providing expertise and turnkey solutions to steam users around the world.
We're looking for an exceptional candidate who will have operational and tactical responsibilities related to demand creation programs including acquisition, engagement, and acceleration of the Spirax Sarco business to business marketplace. You will own the collection, creation, and distribution of demand creation best practices and work to apply them within the organization.This is a highly collaborative role in which you will support sales and marketing leadership. You will also develop and manage compelling content to raise brand awareness and ensure proper messaging are communicated both internally and externally including, but are not limited to, advertising, publicity, trade shows, digital and electronic media.
Some essential responsibilities include:
• Plans, manages, writes and edits creative and practical content for advertising, promotion, publicity, and electronic marketing to generate leads and achieve market presence in a B-to-B marketplace.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of marketing activities and readjusts.
• Utilizes Marketing Automation and CRM software to generate sales opportunities.
• Works closely with Sales, Business Development and Marketing to help deliver the tactical campaigns supporting the strategic and business plans for related industry segments and products.
• Develops case studies and white papers and manages the content library.
• Develops and disseminates content for Spirax Sarco USA social media channels.
• Maintains brand objectives and brand delivery strategies ensuring that all content is consistent with the set guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education I Experience I Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business with a minimum three (3) years' experience in industrial marketing.
• Proficient in the use of CRM Software (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation Software applications (Pardot).
• Excellent technical writing skills and experience is a must.
Thinking steam? Think Spirax Sarco
As a leading provider of steam system solutions, Spirax Sarco is often the name that comes to mind first when engineers around the world think steam That's because our reputation is built on a century of experience and a global presence with more than 1,100 dedicated industry engineers in over 100 countries.
Using our expertise in steam and thermal energy solutions, we are committed to helping you improve your plant performance, comply with legislation, meet environmental goals and stay ahead of your competitors.
From designing, installing and commissioning new facilities, optimizing and upgrading existing steam systems, to maintaining plant performance through scheduled maintenance, we've got the expertise, resources, products and services to help you achieve profitable growth.
Role: Inbound Marketing Specialist - Demand Generation
Apply for this job now.