Summary: The McKee Group, a property management, home building, and real estate investment company, is seeking a talented and energetic individual to fill the role as Sales Manager at one of its newest locations, The Preserve at Weatherby, in Swedesboro, NJ. The Sales Manager will play a vital role in supporting the New Homes department and the Company as a whole.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Selling The McKee Group’s homes and residential communities. This includes being on duty at model homes or sales information centers.
- Maintaining an up-to-date “hot prospect” list.
- Mailing brochures, including a personal note, to prospective buyers.
- Cooperating actively with associates for the best attainment of sales objectives as they relate to the community or communities assigned.
- Participating in joint action with other Sales Counselors when assistance is needed.
- Developing planned sales presentations.
- Providing a daily work schedule as it relates in contacting “repeat prospects” and following through with new customers.
- After sales, being involved with the buyer until the closing is affected and settlement occurs.
- Personally escort buyers through homes under construction.
- Participating in industry association activities in order to advance professionalism of selling and to maintain a strong and positive sales image.
- Opening the models and quick delivery homes, inspecting for cleanliness, recording items that require repair, etc.
- Visiting homes under construction to check progress on homes sold and under construction. Being familiar with the status of quick delivery homes.
- Being aware of area competition as it affects your community and The McKee Group in general.
- Submitting the necessary paperwork and adhering to deadlines required in the Sales and Marketing Procedures Manual.
- Reporting deposits, agreements, settlements or problems/issues to the Vice President of New Homes.
- Attending sales and other meetings as scheduled. This includes preparing agendas and actively contributing ideas.
- Oversees a Sales Assistant
Education and/or Experience:
- High school degree required
- 2+ years of experience in selling new homes required
- General computer proficiency required
- Experience with Sales Simplicity (or comparable CRM system) preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is primarily conducted an office, where sitting or standing for long periods of time is essential. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of McKee to provide equal opportunity in employment and to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, military status, marital status, or any other legally-protected class, trait, or characteristic.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please reply to this posting with your resume.
Role: Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.