The North American subsidiary of a European parent, who is the world leader in plate and structural steel fabrication machine tools, is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activity in the Western States of California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona.
Compensation consists of a base salary plus and aggressive commission program that translates into a six figure opportunity. Included is a complete benefit package, company car and travel expenses incurred covering the territory.
* To develop a market strategy that translates into increasing market share.
* Create a sound business plan to effectively attack all market opportunities for a diverse product range that addresses the fabrication equipment needs from small to large firms.
* Create and maintain effective working relationships with all distribution channel partners.
* Development of new prospects and maintenance of existing customers.
* Analyzing a prospects fabrication needs and develop, with the Vice President of Sales, a sales presentation strategy that will culminate with a profitable sales agreement.
* Develop an effective training program for a secondary level of distribution of entry-level products.
* Formal introduction of new products to all customers with customer specific value focus.
* Keep the target market updated on new product developments and opportunities.
* Report to the Vice President of Sales regarding market general conditions, opportunities, competition and pending projects.
Profitable Growth. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for understanding the needs of the market and developing a successful strategy that is a win win for all parties.
World leading manufacturer / distributor of structural steel fabrication CNC machines and automated systems.
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.