Food for Thought Catering is a full service, off-premise catering company that has been serving New Castle County and beyond since 2001. We are currently seeking qualified, full and part-time career-minded individuals to join our team for the position of DELIVERY AND SET UP/EVENT STAFF/FOOD PREP. This is what we expect from you:
· Clean cut, neat appearance, no facial jewelry
· Valid driver’s license and a copy of a recent driving record
· Safe and courteous driving habits
· Can plan route and timing for delivery and set up of catered meals in multiple locations within a specific time frame
· Pleasant and professional demeanor
· Reliable transportation to and from work
· Recent full-time experience in full-service restaurants or catering, and a feel for the restaurant business as a whole
· Basic Knife Skills
· Sense of Urgency
· Team Player
· Positive Attitude
· Can Execute Recipes
· Can Follow Directions
· Be able to demonstrate sound judgment
· Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
· Flexible availability
· Good organizational, listening and time management skills
· Work safely, efficiently and cleanly
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job responsibilities will include:
· Preparing, packaging and labeling food items according to chef’s specifications
· Packing, loading, delivering and setting up food and equipment at various locations, indoors and outdoors
· Cleaning of the kitchen, prep areas, and workstations
· Maintaining cleanliness and supplies of delivery vehicles
Your resume must include industry related experience and references. You may submit it in person at 408 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE 19809, between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm, or email to the reply address above. Feel free to attach a note telling us a little about yourself and why you think you would be an asset to our company. Spelling and grammar count.
DO NOT CALL HERE.
Must be available on weekends and evenings.
Our menu can be viewed online at #removed#
Role: Kitchen Assistants / Cooks Wanted
Apply for this job now.