Position:- Senior Devops Engineer
12 months renewable/FTE
Job Location: Dubai
- Creates and maintains fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment, integration of test automation, code quality, telemetry and orchestration for automated build and release of software.
- Configures and tailors build pipelines to support continuous integration and delivery for products and technologies that will help optimize for performance, scalability and supportability by working in enablement team of Agile release trains.
- Actively guides teams on container deployment & orchestration, manages, improves and monitors cloud infrastructure including cloud shared services/ landing zones.
- Builds and deploys Docker containers to break up monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Design effective monitoring, alerting and log aggregation to identify and respond to issues proactively to improve reliability of solutions, well versed with key container orchestration technologies and containerization principles and works guided by Senior technical engineer on infrastructure cloud migration, virtualization, performance analysis, log storage systems and new functionality enablement, in a multi-cloud environment
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Work with senior technical engineers in the technical design process by contributing in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues, fixes defects that are moderate to high complexity and carriy out testing independently.
- Shadows Senior Technical Engineer/ Principal Engineer to design and architect components and collaborate with members of the cross functional team to identify areas of inefficiency and propose solutions.
- Apply Site reliability principles to ensure availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning and act as a bridge between development and operations by applying a engineering mind-set to system administration.
Information Technology.Other :
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. - Fewer years? experience will be considered for Masters Degree holders Experience: - 4+ Years of hands-on experience on DevOps implementation and/or Cloud Computing/Migration (AWS, Azure, VMware, GCP) and Systems Administration.
Experience in architecture and support best practices in Hybrid cloud environment or Amazon AWS/Azure Cloud. - Knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, Logstash, Splunk, etc.) - Hands on knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift.
Experience with infrastructure configuration and automations processes and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible.
Experience in deploying and trouble shooting highly available, secure and reliable services with automatic failover using containers and container-orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Openshift.
Experience with issues facing large scale server environments.
Experience with Linux management tools such as automated provisioning (ansible, puppet, razor), containers (docker), virtualization (VMware, KVM).
Experience in Scripting (shell, python, Go) - Skills for monitoring and automation.
Experience working with automation and CI/CD implementation for microservices architecture. Hands-on experience on designing and building solutions that allow multi cloud environments.
Knowledge/skills: Must have broad expertise or unique knowledge in one or more of these areas, based on the area of hiring Technology Domain Key Technologies Clouds, Infrastructure Managers and Container Engines : Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, VMWare, OpenStack, OpenShift, Helm, Azure, GCP CI/CD : Jenkins, GIT, Jmeter, Gatling, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Jira-Agile, Confluence, VRA-CodeStream, Azure Devops, AWS Devops, maven, gradle, Zalenium grid Scripting : Go (Golang), Shell (Bash/KSH), Python, Ruby, JSON, YAML Operating System : Linux (RedHat, CentOS) and Windows. Monitoring and logging : Grafana, ELK, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk, Zabbix, Prometheus, Fluentd Provisioning/Config Management and Automation tools : Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, Azure ARM, Packer, Ansible, Puppet Recommended: (Will be valued, if available) - Professional Certification on DevOps, DevOps related Tools, Systems Administration, Networking, Cloud, Agile, SAFe, etc
- Entry Permit and Employment Visa
- Joining airline tickets
- Gratuity (As per UAE Law)
- Annual Leaves (30 Calendar Days )
- Self Basic Medical Insurance
- Sick Leaves (15 Days)
- Initial Hotel stay (Accommodation)
- provided by Dice