Join our Winning Team!
Our growth demands more! So, we are looking for leaders who can drive us into the future. Our leaders are driven by results, growth in our people and the company and operational excellence. Would you like to be one of them?
We are searching for an energetic Route Service Representative to join our Service team! Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Deliver products and manage inventory to our customers, loading and unloading trucks daily while checking for accuracy.
- Build a rapport with customers in a fast-paced, constantly moving environment.
- Recommend new products to our customers and renew service agreements.
WHAT YOU'LL REQUIRE:
- 3 years of professional customer service experience.
- Basic math computation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- The ability to lift at least 75 pounds repetitively daily.
- In addition to these requirements, you will need to pass a DOT physical, background check, and pre-employment drug screening.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
- We are a growing company with a stable work environment. We've been around for more than 50 years!
- We are not only family owned, but we are also a family-oriented company, so we understand the work/life balance.
- Our core purpose is 'To grow and create opportunities that enrich each other's lives' and we stand by it. Being a Route Service Representative offers you the opportunity to learn our business from the ground up where you can progress into Service Management or other roles within the company. In fact, 80% of our Service Managers have been promoted from within!
- We encourage our associates to make improvements to our processes which empowers them daily.
- We offer a competitive salary and world-class benefits to meet your financial needs.
- We provide 8 weeks of comprehensive training and an onboarding program that sets you up for success.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base pay to start. Once you are assigned to a route you will receive a commission based on your route size and be eligible for quarterly bonuses. Monday-Friday schedule. NO weekends or holidays required.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
Nixon Medical is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.
For more than 50 years, Nixon Medical has been an industry leader in providing high-quality medical apparel and linens to outpatient healthcare centers. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding service to our clients. We partner with the largest, regional health systems in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast and provide service to more than 8,500 locations each week.
Role: Route Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.