COMPANY: DARTMOUTH PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £60-80,000 per annum
I am working with a start-up real estate firm backed by a world leading private equity firm. This business have undergone exceptional expansion since their inception in 2017 and plan to continue on this trajectory despite the current climate.
As a result they are keen to bolster their commercial offering and would like to bring on board a talented analyst to be part of their new FP&A team.
You will ensure that the organisation’s reporting and analysis are delivered to the highest quality and in support of the Head of FP&A. The role combines insight, financial planning, management reporting, forecasting, investment review and return analysis, and general financial control support for the wider team.
- Helping create and produce the financial and non-financial reporting set for the company.
- Analysing company performance (both financial and operational) to spot opportunities and issues.
- Responding to ad hoc information requests from both internal and investor stakeholders.
- Helping run the budgeting and forecasting cycle.
- Running short term cashflow and draw down forecasts.
- Work closely with leadership and investors to understand investment outcomes and valuations.
- ACA/CIMA Qualified with 2-4 years post qualified experience
- Experience within Real Estate desirable
- Strong reporting and analysis capabilities
- Strong excel skills
- Experience improving processes and system
- Exceptional commercial mindset