The Job Window is hiring an Associate Brand Manager on behalf of our client, a Rockfordarea firm responsible for executing B2C marketing strategy within designated retail marketing campaigns throughout the Rockfordarea. As an Associate Brand Manager, you will be expected to execute a variety of projects with minimal direction and support others on more complex projects. You’ll be developing and executing plans to promote our client’s satellite TV services among target audiences during their in-store marketing campaigns. You’ll be working in approved retail locations to drive brand awareness, improve perceptions of our client’s local brands, and encourage deeper customer engagement. As an Associate Brand Manager, you’ll also be working closely with our client’s Consumer Marketing & Sales team on their direct response consumer sales acquisition and customer retention programs.
In this role, you will:
- Execute local B2C marketing campaigns in big-box retail locations.
- Manage B2C brand positioning focused on improving brand awareness/perceptions and maximizing consumer membership acquisition and retention.
- Manage local B2C marketing budget.
- Manage relationships with consumers.
- Work in partnership across departments to ensure the organization’s brand message is consistently distributed across multiple channels in order to meet consumer revenue volume goals and brand perception objectives.
- Conduct campaign/promotion analysis, and communicate marketing results and effectiveness to senior management.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree an asset.
- 2-4 years in related brand marketing or communication field.
- Expertise in consumer-focused marketing and/or strategic brand management.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with all divisions/departments.
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills.
- Self-directed, strong project management and prioritization capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Sound understanding of research principles/techniques and consumer insight application.
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. If you feel you fit the qualifications above, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume. Apply now!
Role: Associate Brand Manager
Apply for this job now.