Finance Manager | Burton upon Trent | Up to £50,000 + Great Benefits Package
This company championed flexible working, and work life balance well before Covid and will continue to do so after.
They look after their people. Culture is massive to them, they are a forward-thinking, friendly business and their finance team has a real family feel.
They're working remotely right now, likely to be doing so until at least April. After this, I expect they'll do a split between home and office working. They're all about finding the right person so are willing to be flexible for the right person.
In terms of things they're looking for, they do have some pre-requisites, they're looking for a minimum of 2-3 years PQE and ideally experience working in a stock environment previously as this role partners closely with the stock teams.
- Balance sheet management and reporting driving improvements to existing processes where required
- Provision of analytical insights and commentary around the balance sheet working closely with the commercial teams
- Lead the set up of new financial reporting processes post new system integration
- Management of the month end close process for the transactional side of finance
- Management of inter-company reconciliations
- Development of one PQ accountant supporting their L&D plan
- Business partner with logistics teams to drive awareness and commercial understanding
- Support with internal and external audit processes
- Experience working with stock teams
- 2-3 years minimum PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)