- Location - Near Ascot
- Term time only!!
- High Performing Prep School
- NMC PIN
- Passion for providing the best possible care
- School Nurse experience, but not essential
- Great rates of pay.
- On site accommodation available
- Progression and Development opportunities
- Supportive, team environment
- Beautiful work surroundings
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Managing all aspects of the provision of Nursing care at the School, including the day to day running of the Medical facility.
- Planning nursing care for some children with health conditions
- Undertaking health assessments of pupils who become unwell
- Administering prescribed medications and record all information in accordance with NMC practices.
- Liaising with fellow professionals, educational staff and parents/carers, with the aim of providing a high level of service and striving to continually improve and evaluate the quality of the service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse who is keen to work in a School community and make a real difference to the lives of young people whilst developing their skills and progressing their career.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on #removed# for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.