Team Leader (FMCG)
My client, a successful and well-respected family owned manufacturing business in Hull, are seeking Team Leaders to join their expanding team on permanent contracts.
You will have previous experience in Team Management, working within a fast-paced manufacturing or warehouse/ logistics environment with ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience working within an FMCG environment. You will also need an FLT licence.
Skills and experience.
- Leading a team of skilled operatives (CNC Operators, Quality Checkers or Polishers and Finishers)
- Checking product quality on production line
- Ensure customer, production, H&S, and quality targets are met through KPI's
- Team management experience, deliver and drive the results through people
- Experience working in a fast-moving, just in time manufacturing environment
On offer is a competitive salary, and additional benefits
- Salary depending on experience
- Shift: Day shift
- Hours: 40 hours per week - 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Days Off: Sunday and rotating day off in the week
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Permanent Role
- Free Parking
- Career Development
Mach are acting on behalf of client for this vacancy