FORKLIFT BALER OPERATOR
• Ensures all equipment, guards, and safety devices are in place at all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules
• Stack aluminum bricks onto pallets. Ready pallet for transporting.
• Operate powered industrial trucks (electric or propane; single or double fork) to transport pallets from the baler room to storage or transport trailers
• Unloads and transports aluminum coils with silent hoist lift to correct locations and scans them accordingly into the inventory system
• Understands the production process and corresponds with mgmt. leads, and coworkers accordingly
• Perform light mechanical adjustments on the baler as needed
• Operate gas pressure washer in safe manner
• Monitor equipment, processes, & spoilage intake, and report problems to supervisor
• Follow an SOP's and communicates with proper personnel as concerns or issues arise
• Keep equipment and all areas safe, clean, and organized through proper housekeeping
• Ability to be at work, on time and work efficiently in a manufacturing environment; can work effectively in teams or as an individual.
• Monitor inventory for use of short pallets.
• High School diploma or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of previous forklift manufacturing and production experience
• Ability to read and understand procedures in English.
• Must be Crown Certified to operate industrial trucks
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing services didn't understand "his world." We are a unique national specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at #removed#!
Role: Forklift Operator
Apply for this job now.