JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £65000 - £75000/annum
Head of Product and Proposition
£65,000-£75,000, 20% Bonus, Car/Allowance, Bupa, Pen, Life cover, 26 Days Holiday.
My client is the market leader in their industry, turning over £500m+ and employing over 2000 people in the UK.
Due to significant expansion within their Marketing team, they are looking to appoint a Head of Product and Propositions based in their west Yorkshire office - tasked with telling their "Product Story" both internally and externally.
As the Head of Product and Propositions you will be highly visible and will play an important leadership role within the business. As such, you will have the opportunity and responsibility to help monitor and shape the product performance of the business, taking on critical challenges and contributing to the overall strategy and success.
It is key to build relationships and work collaboratively on a wide range of activities and projects. You will need to work collaboratively with internal teams including Sales, Customer service, Marketing, Operations and IT to develop and market our products. You will also act as a key spokesperson for your products internally and externally, so will need to be comfortable engaging with customers, partners and internal teams.
You will also be the subject matter expert for all products and services and be expected to contribute and add insight to all developments and project activity which touches our product portfolio.
You will be instrumental in taking the company through a full product transformation, responsible for the commercial performance of products which will be achieved by defining and delivering the strategy and roadmap for each product.
- Seeking and documenting market requirements and new service opportunities
- Be an active participant in the senior management team
- Scaling and valuing NPD opportunities which will require interaction with key
- Developing strong business case for NPD activity
- Work collaboratively with the Innovation team to bring ideas into a
commercially viable product
- Defining each new product or service to ensure adoption and growth are in line
with business expectations
- Establishing the Key Performance indicators for projects and ensuring they are
- Carry out full post implementation review (PIR and PER) before handing over
responsibility to the relevant area of the business for on going management
- Responsible for distilling client and consumer research, ensuring that
learning's feed into on-going development
- Direction and management of the product team
- Strong Commercial approach to Proposition Management
- Business Acumen in developing commercial propositions
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and adopt a collaborative style of
- The ability to ALWAYS have one eye on the customer
- Able to seek out and develop new revenue generating opportunities to take to
existing and new corporate customers
- Ability to delegate, prioritise and manage a considerable workload
- Sound financial and budgetary management and solid commercial acumen
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically whilst achieving results in immediate area of
- The ability to adapt to a changing business and marketplace
- Ability to think creatively and exploit opportunities
- Please note - there is no PL ownership for this position
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive for each position, if you have not received a response from us within 7 days your application has not been successful