My prestigious client based from Maidstone require HGV Class 2 drivers for on going shifts. The HGV Class 2 driver can work either AM or PM shifts within a company operating a 24 hour 7 days a week contract. The right HGV Class 2 driver has the opportunity to go permanent after a minimum 3 month period.
The right HGv Class 2 driver must have:
- C Licence - CLass 2 for minimum 12 months
- Tacho and CPC in date
- UK driving experience
- No more than 6 penalty points, with no codes (IN/DR/DD/TT/MU/CD)
- Available to start first week July
The role will consist of the below and is working for a huge UK company:
- Start times either 0500 or 1700
- Minimum 8 hours paid, shifts usually only 6 hours
- available to work some weekends and 5 from 7 days
- 3-4 drops per day
Pay rates - PAYE
£13.50 Monday to Friday
£15.50 Sat -
Holidays can be paid back weekly into your weekly pay with increase of
£1.80 per hour to the pay rate depending on the hours worked.
Apply now for immediate registration and start!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age