COMPANY: WREN KITCHENS LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £25k basic, OTE of £35k+
Wren Kitchens are a family owned manufacturer, installer and retailer of fitted kitchens and the UK’s number 1 kitchen retail specialist. We’re passionate about kitchens and in providing a great service for our customers. We have 66 stunning showrooms across the UK and due to our continued success, we will be opening several more over the next few years - including in Farnborough!
We are now looking for an Assistant General Manager for this new showroom to join us now, ready for the showroom's grand opening at the end of this year. Your role will be to support the General Showroom Manager in the delivery of exceptional customer experience and driving sales performance. As an Assistant General Manager, you will be expected to take responsibility for the success of the showroom by leading and motivating the team to achieve their personal sales targets and objectives.
We provide full training when you join, so to start, you'll be enrolled onto our 6-Month Management Induction Programme. You’ll begin your journey in the showroom, learning about our products and our systems and completing an e-learning course. After that, we’ll send you to our purpose-built Training Academy for a short while, where you’ll receive some intensive face to face kitchen and management training to prepare you for managing your team. You’ll complete the full training programme, alongside your management role.
You'll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey. This is a fast paced sales management role, where you’ll lead your team in achieving the required leads and appointments, so you’ll also need to have sales and management experience for this role. You’ll probably have experience in a role such as Sales Manager, Showroom Manager, Store Manager or other management related role.
Here are more details about what our Assistant General Managers do at Wren:
Critical Purpose of Role:
- To support General Showroom Manager in delivery of exceptional customer experience; from initial engagement through to delivery or completed installation
- To be a sales expert within the showroom and to share this knowledge by leading training & up skilling the showroom team
- To ensure Wren values are adhered to throughout the showroom & to develop skills across the team
- Cover for the General Showroom Manager, and all their duties, when away from the showroom
- Support General Showroom Manager in managing end to end customer experience; engagement, design and closing the sale
- Managing in showroom team to deliver sales targets, service standards & Wren values
- Working with General Showroom Manager and Operations Manager to identify individual sales training requirements across the showroom team
- Allocating web, telephone and walk in customers to designers
- Mandatory: Basic IT skills, Basic IT skills, 2-3 years retail experience or service led sales experience
- Desired: HND or equivalent, design experience, 1+ years managing a team
Some Benefits of Working for Us
- Fantastic pay – best pay package in the kitchen sector
- Amazing perks & benefits – free Tastecard, half price cinema tickets, discounts off high street shopping
- Great career opportunities with ongoing expert training and ambitious expansion plans
- Amazing incentives during our peak seasons