Company: THRIVE4LIFE LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £32000 - £32000
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Greater London
Salary: Up to £32,000
Job type: Full Time
Thrive4Life (T4L) is a driven, innovative, and growing health and wellbeing start-up company looking for a confident marketing professional.
- We are looking for a candidate who is hardworking, a creative thinker and problem solver who can help the business develop.
- You must be a confident content writer who can write well and have a flare for developing great marketing content
- A well-rounded understanding of social media platforms
- A real 'people person' who enjoys building relationships and networking
- Must enjoy the interaction of teamwork (as a start-up business, we consider close interaction and communication with our team as vital)
- Creative graphic design skills
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys the challenge of, and is proficient at multitasking
- Highly organised and good project management skills
- Great concentration and focus in order to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree or above, with a subject supports the job role (eg. journalism/ creating writing/marketing management/digital management/ public relations/ advertising)
- 1-2 years' experience in PR/marketing and communications preferably in the B2B arena
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Management of weekly digital email campaigns
- Management of incoming blog content from freelance copywriters and creating appropriate design and timely posting to three company websites
- Produce, manage and update social media content across relevant platforms including the day-to-day management of the company's linked in accounts
- Manage regular online advertising campaigns such as google AdWords
- Ongoing management of bimonthly health and wellbeing digital publication with direction: liaising with freelance content writers/ proof reading (as part of a team)/ responsible for digital graphic design to support content for article production (currently using Canva, full training given if required)
- Systematic review of T4L's health and wellbeing archived publications (health and wellbeing articles), updating content and prepare for publishing on digital library product (full training given)
- Marketing development for current and growing supplier team. Will require direct email comms/ face-to-face and zoom meetings with supplier network.
- Monitor visitors to company websites and work with sales team to action on-going marketing
- Working with the sales team, resourcing potential useful contacts via LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Fulfilling marketing targets and reporting to sales director on a weekly basis
- Overview the company marketing strategy (directed and supported by sales director and team) to ensure it supports business development.
- Full time in office, or hybrid working 3 days office/ 2-day remote is accepted.
- Company pension
- High responsibility
- Full training
- Friendly and dynamic working environment
- Opportunities to develop your career in a fast-growing, start-up company.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Junior Brand Manager, Junior Marketing Campaign Manager, Junior B2B Marketing, B2B Marketing, Junior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.