O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager on behalf of our client. Our client is a Main Contractor with various ongoing projects across the country. The Contracts Manager must have experience working on large commercial, residential or industrial projects & a minimum of 5 years experience in a management role within the construction industry. The successful candidate will be required to travel between sites based in Waterford & Kildare.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the project & ensuring the project is being delivered on time and to the highest of standards
- Attend regular progress meetings & follow through with planned actions
- Ensure all health & safety standards are adhered to
- Implementing the quality plan strategy
- Create & deliver an overall project plan for the duration of the project and update as required
- Liaise with the project director & commercial director on a regular basis
- Maintain good relationships with the clients, subcontractors & site personnel
- Promote knowledge sharing and learning. Accountable for the development of a team able to 'think outside the box'`
- Be responsible for obtaining necessary technical, Health & Safety and personal training and development to meet both external (legislation etc.) and internal (increased performance etc.) demands.
Contracts manager requirements include:
- Third level qualification in a construction related field
- 8+ years post graduate experience, with minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Must have experience working on large commercial, industrial or residential projects
- Experience working on RC Frames, Structural Steel & timber frames is desired
- Experience delivering large scale projects from start to finish
- Must have the ability to oversee a number of projects concurrently
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.