We are seeking to hire a qualified Finance Analyst to be based in our EMEA Head Office in Hammersmith on a 6 month fixed term basis.
The Finance Analyst will be a Member of the Digital Direct to Consumer (D2C) regional team and provide finance support for the business. The Role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Digital Direct to Consumer Finance support
- Providing information and analysis to support decision-making for EMEA regional teams and territories, including regular reports and bespoke ad hoc analysis
- Business partner for the regional team, involved in all areas of financial management for content preparation, technology and overhead.
- Partnering with team to increase knowledge of Disney processes (suppliers, sourcing, T&E)
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts to roll up into Digital D2C P&L
- Supporting the transfer pricing policy and liaising with Lines of Business providing content for the service
- Quarter and Year-end Close process lead
- Key contact for shared service teams, local territory Finance teams, EMEA central Finance team leading communication of timelines, deliverables and objectives.
- Work with controllership teams to deliver quarterly accruals, consolidation of D2C P&L and forecast variance explanations.
- Maintain capital expenditure modelling
- SAP / Cognos systems lead: implementation of systems, uploads financial data in systems
- Determine of accounting treatment and reporting alignment between Lines Of Business and territories and provide clear guidance on coding
- Participation in building detailed models to improve processes.
Suitable candidates will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- University educated with excellent academic record (or equivalent proven work experience)
- ACA or CIMA qualified
- Strong demonstrable accounting and analytical skills
- Proven experience of SAP
- Interest in Media / Broadcast industry
- Excellent proven excel skills including modelling
Join a team of passionate individuals to discover how you can develop and deliver unforgettable experiences to children and families in the UK, Ireland and around the world. Imagine the stories you can be a part of… Right to Work
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
See descriptionRole: Finance Analyst, D2C Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.