Are you a natural nurturer?
Are you looking for a challenging and exciting new role helping children with special educational needs?
Teaching Personnel are offering the successful candidate the chance to make a real difference in the lives of young children with SEN. The position is an SEN Learning Support Mentor in the Bournemouth area. This would be working with children aged 4-18 years at a school that deals with SENs, primarily with ASD. The position is temporary but with the opportunity to become permanent if the school decides you would be a good fit.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Engaging students when distracted from their learning
- Assisting the execution of tailored lesson plans
- Reporting back on behaviour to promote best practice
- 1:1 work ensuring pupils stay on track with the curriculum
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A keen interest in the wellbeing of children with SEN
- Previous experience in an SEN setting
- A calm and resilient personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What Teaching Personnel can offer:
- 24 years industry experience informing the process of you applying for positions to being placed in a role that's right for you
- You will be assigned a personal consultant who will guide you through the process, ensuring all the relevant documents are in place
- Heavily discounted CPD programs, our own safeguarding training and an online diary to help you manage your workload
If you are interested in this role please email #removed#.com a copy of your CV.