Job Title: Image Operative
Salary: £23,086 per annum
Working Hours: 6am-6pm 4 on 4 off
Job Status: Permanent
Who we are:
We’re the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry, selling 1.3m vehicles per annum, across 60 locations and with a turnover of £2billion. We believe our people are the best in the business, they are friendly, expert and professional.
BCA is so much more than selling cars, from the dock to defleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year, working with OEMs, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK's automotive supply chain. From technical and logistics services for new vehicles, refurbishment, storage and logistics for the growing used sector and the core remarketing and auction operation, BCA offers the economies of scale and diversity of services to meet the needs of an impressive portfolio of customers.
Why work for BCA:
We are always interested in talented people to join our team. Because our employees are so important, we treat them properly. We try to make working for BCA rewarding in every sense, including a positive work environment, training and development opportunities as well as exciting career options.
As a company we are very charity focused with regular events taking place throughout the year to support various charitable organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team of Vehicle Imaging Technicians at our site based in Rochester area.
Image Operative will report to the Bodyshop Supervisor / Manager and will be directly responsible for taking images of the vehicles ready for sell. All the relevant training will be provided for the successful candidate.
· Carrying out the preparation and completion of image work for vehicles
· Completing all image work in line with customer standards
· Ensuring that all relevant documentation is accurately completed
· Safely manoeuvre a vast range of vehicles
· Other adhoc duties may be required
· No specific educational requirements, though GCSE level or equivalent is preferred
· Good literacy and numerical skills important, and basic computer skills including using email, MS Word and Excel are essential
· Full valid UK driving licence is essential, held for a minimum of 2 years
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to demonstrate excellent photography skills
· Good communication skills and the ability to both work as part of a team and using own initiative
We offer plenty of benefits to our staff including:
· Onsite parking
· 28 days of holiday
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Eye care scheme
· Access to BCA Rewards which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Training/apprenticeship offering
· Deals on new cars