Seeking to fill positions as a Promotional Advertising and Marketing Representative to strategically lead brand strategies and marketing communications for our major clientele in the telecommunications and technology industry. Our organization needs individuals with a passion for this industry to continuously foster our success.
TNC is one of the nation's leading marketing firms in development, product production, and marketing. TNC is partnered with a valuable portfolio of clientele in telecommunications and technology.
- Work with Account Director on the development of all consumer-focused marketing activity to build the show brand.
- Work closely intertwined with other divisions in marketing and advertising to define, navigate, and build clientele brands.
- Assist in all brand strategy efforts, including defining positioning and mining consumer insights.
- Work on the the development of all marketing communications including strategy development, creative briefing, topical promotion and campaign execution.
- Work closely with company's research function to evaluate target audience research used to make key decisions related to the brand promise and consumer advertising.
- Analyze marketing/campaign performance and correlate those efforts back to brand perception, audience growth and other key performance indicators.
- Partner with Sales Marketing Consultants on the construction of promotional opportunities and coordination/implementation strategies.
- Training in strategic marketing environments, including client relationship management
- Open to creative development
- College Degree Preferred
- Visionary/breakthrough creative development & execution
- Sports minded
- Strong leadership & management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Highly collaborative and creatively nurturing
- Understanding of media/entertainment industries as well as the ever-evolving digital marketplace
- Ability to foster in a culture that is creative driven
Role: Entry Level Promotional Advertising Associate
Apply for this job now.