COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £30,000 per annum
The fraud and insolvency team of a leading international law firm is looking for a Paralegal to support one of its Senior Partners and other fee earners in the department in a Legal PA role. Based in the heart of Central London, the Paralegal / Legal PA will be offered a full-time, contract position with this award-winning firm.
Your New Role
Joining one of the most comprehensive dispute resolution teams in the market, key duties of the Paralegal will include:
- Providing paralegal, administrative and PA support to a Senior Partner and other fee earners in the team
- Taking on high levels of responsibility
- Having direct contact with clients
The firm are renowned for their supportive and sociable culture and have a track record of offering training contracts to Paralegals who demonstrate commitment and excellence to the firm.
The successful Legal PA will be a Paralegal who demonstrates:
- A strong academic record including a 2:1 or above at degree level
- LLB or GDL certificate
- Previous administrative experience within a Litigation department
- Desire to take on a more challenging role
In return, the Paralegal will be awarded a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Paralegal / Legal PA opportunity in London.