Company: DOVETAIL & SLATE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Passionate about working with Children?
This home is a 4 bedded Residential Children's Home for children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties. This children's home is dedicated to making a positive difference to these children's lives and need someone who can confidently take on the responsibilities of running the home sufficiently. You will be working alongside an amazing team of residential staff to ensure that the children in your home have the highest standard of care. This is a national company with homes across the entire UK and are rapidly expanding their services. There has never been a better time to join such an incredible company.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Level 5 diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a role supervising and managing staff.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- Hold a GOOD or OUTSTANDING grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People work force.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary is up to £45,000.
- Performance related bonus up to £6,000.
- Potential relocation package of £5,000.
- 25 days holiday allowance excluding bank holidays.
- Colleagues have access to hundreds of discounts and benefits through Perkbox.
- You will lead your own team of up to fifteen staff members
- To ensure staff go above and beyond for the children, making sure that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
- You will have a Duty of Care to the children and to the team of adults working within the home.
- You have to be able to inspire, communicate, stay calm under pressure and stay positive to ensure your team is working effectively.
- As a manager in a Residential Children's Home, you will need to demonstrate a high level of empathy whilst also guaranteeing the level of care is maintained at the very best standard.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Isabelle to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).