CNM2 - Physical and Neurological Disabilities
TTM Healthcare in partnership with our client, a national service who provide a range of support to service users with physical and neurological disabilities, are currently recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 to lead their team in a residential centre.
The role is ideally suited to an Intellectual Disability Nurse or a General Nurse with experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
Operating out of a social model of disability, you will have responsibility for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of the care required to meet the physical, psychological and social needs of individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities.
This role provides care and support to individuals living in a residential service and you will be required to establish and maintain relationships with individuals with disabilities that are based on respect and equality and that promote their independence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a lead role in the effective governance, operational management and administration of the service with a particular emphasis on effective clinical leadership and care of the residents
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, delivery and review of resident care and quality of life by all staff. Ensure that residents and others are treated with dignity and respect.
- Adhere to and contribute to the development and maintenance of nursing standards, protocols and guidelines consistent with the highest standards of care
To be considered for this position, you must meet the below criteria:
- Must be registered as a RGN or RNID with the NMBI
- Must have at least 3 years post qualification experience in intellectual disability sector
- Must have previous management experience
- Management qualification desirable
- Must have a full clean driving licence and own car
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Twilight/Night and weekend premiums
- Maternity Benefit
- Sick pay benefit
- Employee assistance programme
- Career Development
For more information, please send me your CV for review using the APPLY NOW link
For enquiries, please call Leona on [... Click Apply...].TTM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.