At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That's where you come in. When you're part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you're more than just a job title.At Holiday Inn, we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest's experience an enjoyable one.
Your day to day
Join us as an Executive Sous Chef
in Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
. You'll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we're looking for someone who can:
- Assist the Executive Chef in making recipes and maintaining updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operations;
- Participate in the preparation of the hotel''''s revenue plan and marketing programs;
- Monitor local competitors and compare their operations with the hotel''''s Food and Beverage operations;
- Assist the Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department's budget;
- Assume the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Chef in his absence;
- Assist the Executive Chef in the management of day to day operations of the Food Production;
- Assist the Executive Chef in developing and maintaining updated operations manuals for all Food Production;
- Assist the Executive Chef in planning and organizing successful Food and Beverage activities;
- Attend to and participate in other meetings when required;
- Assist the Executive Chef in setting Food Production goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies;
- Assist the Executive Chef in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, materials and equipments;
- Work with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs.
What we need from you
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field, and at least 5 years of experience as a chef or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company;
- Alcohol awareness certification and valid hygiene certification as required by local government agency.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package - including:-
- Duty meals
- Birthday Leave on your birthday month
- Medical, dental & optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- 25-50% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow opportunities
See descriptionRole: Executive Sous Chef - Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Singapore, Apply for this job now.