Payroll Manager with a strong focus on Client Management and Quarterly Payroll Tax filings.
Position to require 20+ hours most weeks with 30-40 hours required during Quarterly and Annual filing periods.
- Oversee the work performed by our Payroll Accountant
- Manage upper level client concerns and issues
- Problem resolution
- Ensure Payroll Accountant and Payroll Manager client requests are reviewed and completed by day's end
- Record client activity in CRM system
Assist Payroll Accountant as necessary with daily processing. Ensure added employees are recorded correctly. Final payments upon employee terminations are done within the required by the state number of days. State new hire reporting is done immediately once a new employee is set up. Any material changes that are to be reflected in clients’ payroll must examined and approved. Actively participate in communicating to the clients.
- Review setup of new clients
- Review client requests and comments
- Ensure all client on-boarding has taken place
- State registration review
- Tax reporting
- Filing of quarterly reports - forms 941, State withholding, State unemployment
- Workers Comp Management
- Responsible for all year end filings including W-2 and 1099 preparation and distribution
- Client survey and feedback
- Encore - payroll processing
- MasterTax - tax management
- Office 365 - email, documents
- Online banking
- Client management CRM
- Slack - team collaboration
Open to part-time or consulting agreement
Role: Payroll Tax Manager
Apply for this job now.