We are looking for a Production/ Assembler for Little Tikes Working in the Blowmold/ Injections/ Assembly area. These positions are needing to start as early as this week.
Shift: 2nd, 3rd and 12hrs (6a-6p & 6p-6a)
Pay: $11.00- $11.75 with raises and overtime available
- Receive parts after they are mechanically removed from mold.
- Remove part from excess material (flash and tail)
- Scrap edges with hand tool to smooth sharp areas.
- Flame scraped areas with propane torch to hide scraper marks.
- Drill parts using hand drills or automated fixtures.
- Perform light assembly (sort, apply decals/logos/subassemblies, tape parts together).
- Weigh and perform visual inspection to insure parts meet quality standards.
- Pack parts into storage containers based on standard quantities.
- Works individually or in teams of two or more associates with minimal supervision.
- Blow Mold Finishers adhere to specified work pace in order to achieve production standards.
- Attention to safety requirements to essential when working around machinery and fixtures.
- The work environment is loud and noisy.
- Blow Mold Finishers must communicate effectively with fellow team members, supervisors and technicians to ensure coordinated efforts and product quality.
- The position requires the flexibility to rotate to different machines producing different products.
If Interested Please complete and application online at apply.resourcemfg.com and give Ruby a call at 330-907-8870 to schedule an interview.
ResourceMFG is the Leading Manufacturing Staffing Workforce Firm in the Country. We place temporary and direct hire employees within the total spectrum of manufacturing jobs, including production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Apply for this job now.