Snelling is currently looking for a Plasma Burner Operator to perform production activities requiring a demonstrated skill and competency in production processes and machine operation.
Hours will training on 1st for a couple weeks and then become a full time 2nd shift position.
Plasma Burner Operator Job Duties:
- Chooses correct material for the job according to work order
- Sets up machine, selects proper burning tip, sets gas flow and machine feed rates
- Uses gauges, calipers, squares or rulers for measurement
- Determines processing specifications such as materials, burning tips, location of cutting lines, dimensions, tolerances and operational sequences
- Sets up and aligns specified material or other fixtures in machine bed using gauges, templates, shims or hand tools
- Adjusts controls to set depth and feed rates
- Diagnoses problems and makes necessary adjustments and removes scrap from machine
- Completes work order paperwork/documentation
- Basic measuring skills to read English & Metric systems and a tape measure
Plasma Burner Operator Requirements:
- 2-3 years' experience as a Burner Operator
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs, climbing up and down the burning table and forklifts
All qualified and interested candidates please send resume for immediate review and possible interview!
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses - Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms - Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Role: Plasma Burner
Apply for this job now.