Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa is looking for Part Time Dual Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team!
Compensation: 20% commission + 15% service charge
- Perform massage and treatments while maintaining the clients comfort at all times.
- Provide a level of service which exceeds all guest expectations by completing all treatments in a consistently thorough manner, in the time allocated and by treating all clients with individual attention.
- Ensure rooms are kept clean and tidy according to Spa check list and health and safety standards.
- Monitor status of all equipment and notify the Director if there are any maintenance or repair needs. Promptly record equipment issues in the log book (i.e. fixtures missing, etc.) and notify the spa maintenance personnel.
- Restock professional products in designated treatment room; ensure that the rooms are fully stocked at all times.
- Ensure all therapist administration is completed at the end of each day (guest records, stock lists and updates of the log book).
- In addition to delivering treatments, greet guests/clients, update records, perform consultations, and offer and/or replenish refreshments.
- Perform other tasks (i.e. reception duties) when required.
- Use a courteous and unobtrusive approach when greeting guests, explaining the treatment benefits, and giving guests instructions on how to prepare themselves for treatment.
- Conduct treatments according to “standard treatment descriptions” documentation.
- Act in accordance with Departmental Policies and procedures.
- Regularly review policies and procedures relating to spa, making recommendations for improvements as appropriate.
- Possess a state-approved license and comply with all State Board and Health Department rules and regulations.
- Be readily available/ approachable for all guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns. Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Respond to all guest requests in a courteous manner.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and quality relationships with the spa guests
- Practice discretion and confidentiality with guest information and guest relations.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of supportive functions, determined by the GM:
- The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
- Carry out all reasonable requests by leadership team.
- Comply with department uniform and appearance standards.
The Marriott Pompano Beach is a full service resort hotel, managed by Urgo Hotels & Resorts. As a Marriott employee you will receive discounts at Marriott hotels worldwide!
The Marriott Pompano Beach is a full service resort hotel, managed by Urgo Hotels & Resorts. As a Marriott employee you will receive discounts at Marriott hotels worldwide and great benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance & STD, LTD, 401(k), Vacation and PTO!
Role: Dual Licensed Massage Therapist for Marriott Resort & Spa!
Location: Pompano Beach,
Apply for this job now.