Company: MCG CONSTRUCTION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28000 - £33000/annum
Are you an electrical engineer looking for your next role? Are you wanting to work for a market leading electrical company? Well look no further!
My client is looking for an electrical engineer to join the team due an ever increasing workload resulting in the need to expand.
They are looking for someone who is self motivated with the willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include: undertaking scheduled maintenance and compliance testing work, responding to breakdowns reporting and diagnosing faults to ensure electrical safety and repairs to issues, carry out energy audits to identify opportunities to reduce costs etc.
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulation
- Full Uk Driving licence
- Test & Inspection 2391/2394-5 (not essential but would be a benefit)
- A salary in the circa of 28k - 33k
- Company van and fuel card
- Company phone
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
If this is something you are interested in then apply now and I will be in contact with you or call me (Ben) on (phone number removed)