COMPANY: BEECHER MADDEN.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
Role Summary: You will join an industry-leading team with the responsibility of empowering results for the company's many clients. You will be reporting directly to Head of Lab.
What does the role involve?
- Deliver high-quality oral and written reports as well as presenting complex technical matters in a clear and concise way.
- You will create targeted remediation plans for clients who have been compromised.
- Investigate network breaches and other cybersecurity incidents to determine the cause and extent of the breach.
Can I apply?
- Are you comfortable with intermittent periods of significant travel as well as evening and weekend hours?
- Do you have experience with conducting log analysis?
- Do you have a good working knowledge with most common operating systems (such as Windows, macOS etc.)?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a team of some of the best the industry has to offer.
Role: Manager, Digital Forensics and Incident Response, Chicago IL, Pays up to $160,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Chicago, IL, IL
Apply for this job now.