Work close to your home and choose your own hours! Weekly Pay!
Rates starting at $12.00/hr!
Sign On Bonus Available for October!!
OVERNIGHT AND WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Concierge Care is currently recruiting and facilitating TOP PAY RATES for compassionate and caring HHA's and CNA's. The Home Health Aide/CNA performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient's needs. The Home Health Aide/CNA is responsible for observing patients, reporting these observations while performing client care. The Home Health Aide/CNA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety of a patient's care.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- * Personal Care Services
- * Baths
- * Back Rubs
- * Oral Hygiene
- * Shampoos
- * Changing bed linen
- * Assisting patients with dressing, undressing and personal hygiene.
- * Skin care to prevent breakdown.
- * Assisting the patient with toileting activities
- * Keeping patient's living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
- * May prepare a light meal during the visit.
- * Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
- * Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
- * Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered.
- * Assisting with Laundry
- * Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly
- * Reporting on patient's condition and significant changes to the primary family member and/or physician.
- * Meets the training requirements in accordance with State and Federal laws.
- * At least 18 years of age.
- * Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given.
- * Empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the impaired.
- * Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- * Demonstrates compassion, patience and good interpersonal relations.
- * Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with Organization requirements and is in good working order.
- * Must be a Certified CNA or HHA.
- * Location: Ocala, The Villages, Clermont
- * Excellent Compensation: Based on Experience
- * CNA license or HHA certificate (HHA certificate must be 40 hours minimum and from an accredited school)
- * CPR Care (American Heart Assoc. or Red Cross)
- * Health Physical with Free of Communicable Disease statement (less than 6 months old)
- * Level II Background (in the AHCA database)
- * 2 Hour Alzheimer’s certificate (DOEA approved)
- * 2 Hour HIV/Aids Certificate
- * Valid driver’s license/Reliable transportation/Proof or auto insurance
- * TB Test or Chest X-Ray and Health Statement within the last 6 months
- * Professional Liability Insurance
This is an independent contractor position. All shifts available. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
ONLY QUALIFIED CNA'S AND HHA'S MAY APPLY ON-LINE AT: #removed#/apply/
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant and HHA TOP PAY
Location: Lady Lake,
Apply for this job now.