Salary: Up to £70,000 plus a market leading and very comprehensive benefits package
The Client: Our client who are a Digital Transformation and Software Development consultancy, specialising in delivering high performing and cutting-edge software to their rapidly growing client portfolio.
The Role: They are seeking the skills and experience of a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a well-established engineering team. This will be a permanent opportunity for someone who is seeking a career move with a company that are embarking on their largest transformation and growth to date. Attitude, aptitude and drive is key to this successful hire.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous background in a similar engineering role
- Previous Lead/Mentoring experience essential
- Experience in Azure DevOps/Jenkins/Spinnaker or equivalent
- A good understanding and experience of application design and microservice architecture
- Understanding of APIs/REST
- Exposure to automated testing
- Able to identify technical risks and propose alternative solutions
- Awareness of current trends and developments in software engineering
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred in a relevant subject such as computer sciences, computer engineering, information management systems, software development or business information systems etc
To apply please click the Apply button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development, Cloud, & Data within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
* Please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews will be held over a remote platform and onboarding will be done remotely whilst the social distancing guideline are still in place.*
Role: Lead DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Middlesbrough, Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.