Business Area: Branch
The Business Manager Role
- Manage and implement all sales activities ensuring all new business targets are achieved; including cold calling, sales pitches/ presentations and supporting consultants with their sales
- Deliver an exceptional service and customer care to clients and candidates
- Set and review Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) across the branch
- Provide effective leadership and management, holding monthly 1-2-1's, annual and half yearly appraisals with team members
- Ensure team members are fully trained and supported in their role, accessing internal or external training to develop the team
- Be able to describe market trends and activity including local labour market, industry sector and competitor activity, communicating the potential impact
- Demonstrate financial acumen by understanding reports and interpreting budgetary controls and requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry; ideally within either the industrial or permanent recruitment sectors
- A proven track record in sales and business growth, with the ability to work to critical metrics.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to respond to changing demands.
- You will have people management skills, with the capacity to influence.
- You will be a strong negotiator with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- You will have a flexible, resilient and innovated approach.
- A full UK driving license with access to your own transport
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.