Established electronics manufacturer seeking qualified candidates for full-time positions in electro-mechanical assembly, cable assembly, or warehouse work. Re
- Prior experience in warehouse, production, manufacturing, or assembly
- Familiarity with various hand tools
- Familiarity with electronic products such as cable harnesses, wires, circuit boards, and soldering
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Ability to work a set schedule and overtime as needed
- Strong attendance
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Role: Assembler First Shift
Apply for this job now.