An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a beautfiul growing brand who are based in London. The ideal candidate will expand the company's digital brand presence by creating and implementing the Digital marketing strategy . The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across Paid Social, Email, PPC & Display, Affiliates and Organic.
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content looking for opportunities to continually improve.
- Monitor and report on all metrics and KPIs regarding Digital Marketing.
- Develop and manage website content looking at innovative opportunities to support the brand through new digital channels.
- Oversee and maintain marketing calendar.
- Plan and exectute all social statergy.
- +4 year of digital marketing experience
- Content creation skills
- Proven track record in creating and managing Paid Social campaigns
- Proven track record of excellent cross-channel campaign
- Ecommerce CMS experience, ideally Shopify.
- Experience in managing CRM, PPC & Display, SEO and Affiliate marketing for an ecommerce brand.
- Understanding of ecommerce and UX best practices
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organizational skills