$200 Sign-On Bonus for Eligible Employees!*
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Bethel area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? We've got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $12 - 16 per hour depending on experience
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home - All shifts available, weekday and weekend.
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- Company paid Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor's appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- State Testing Nurse's Aide (STNA)
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within the area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
*Sign on bonus paid out as follows; $50 after 30 days, $50 after 60 days and $100 after 9 days of employment
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Powered by JazzHR