The Concierge is responsible for the overall satisfaction of residents and guests by offering superior customer service. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Acts as the first point of contact, welcoming all potential residents, greeting all residents, guests and visitors.
· Must be very knowledgeable about the community; Should be able to provide an overview of the community to potential residents visiting and those inquiring by phone, to support the marketing/leasing team.
· Directs communication and personnel (calls, walk-ins, vendor appointments, etc…) to the appropriate staff member.
· Responsible for and maintains community logs and records (visitor log, package log, maintenance log, etc…). Follows up with Community Manager on pending maintenance requests and building requests, to make sure each request is resolved in a timely manner.
· Manage the appearance of the lobby and organize the flow and storage/distribution of packages.
· Creates and maintains positive relationships with residents and other staff. Should know the names of residents and frequent guests and vendors.
· Monitors desk security cameras. Report any misconduct, incidences, and damages to Community Manager for repair.
· Coordinates reservations of the community’s common area spaces (i.e. clubroom, roofdeck).
· Assists management and leasing as needed.
· Follow general and emergency procedures per the Community Handbook.
o Must have exceptional customer service skills
o One year minimum experience in a concierge or related position
o Proficient with MS Office and Outlook
o High School diploma
Jamison Services, Inc. is a privately held company engaged in the ownership, management, development and acquisition of commercial real estate. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, it currently manages and leases over 100 commercial buildings comprising about 20 million square feet. With a market capitalization over $3 billion dollars, Jamison Services, Inc. continues to expand by actively pursuing commercial real estate in the Los Angeles market.
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.