Our global, customer-driven client is urgently looking for an experienced Principal Architect to join their team based in Reading, on a permanent basis. Our client have grown rapidly over the last 5 years and this position is classed as an addition to the team. The Principal Consultant will have strong Enterprise Integration experience, ideally involved in end to end integration projects/programmes in the past. This is a truly wonderful opportunity, involving some travel and will also allow you to unleash your potential in a lead role!
The Principal Consultant will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Principal Consultant - Key Skills:
- Minimum 18 years of experience in IT with skills including Enterprise Integration for not less than 8 years
- Should have participated in three to four end to end Enterprise Integration journeys with enterprise customers
- Hands-on experience with Java EE in an enterprise environment
- Hands on experience with APIs and SOA
- Hands-on experience with various tools and platforms like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion, IBM Data Connect, WS02, Tibco
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout geographies
Principal Consultant - Duties:
- Understand customer's Enterprise Integration requirements and translate into business solution
- Engage with customers and conduct workshops on Enterprise Integration
- Conduct audits on customer enterprise systems
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skill set to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- Demonstrate passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Scope, plan and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client's technical requirements and audience
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.
- Put all the pieces together to perfect your craft by closing deals
- Lead and mentor other architects and lead in Enterprise Integration
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website
Role: Principal Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Reading, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.