Rooms To Go is growing and we are expanding our Ecommerce team. We are currently searching for a dynamic senior level software quality assurance automation engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring software quality through the development and execution of software test plans by way of verification procedures based upon software and system specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution
- Participate in risk management meetings
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of applicable Software QA experience in an enterprise environment
- 4+ years' experience developing automation in at least of OO language
- 2+ Writing Selenium scripts in JAVA language
- Ability to read technical documentation
- Extensive experience writing test cases
- Experience in retail industry a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with mobile automation testing a plus
- Good eye for exploratory testing a plus
Rooms To go opened its first store in 1991 in Orlando, Florida. We introduced an innovative new way to shop for furniture by featuring designer coordinated rooms, packaged to maximize savings for our customers.
Today, we are over 7,000 employees strong, operating more than 200 stores and 7 state-of-the-art distribution centers. We are the largest independent retail furniture company in America. As an industry leader in fast delivery, financing, product availability and the latest home fashions and designs, we sell quality merchandise at great prices.
Role: SDET Mobile QA Automation Engineer 
Apply for this job now.